We’re coming up on that time of year when people eat, drink and be merry… followed by that time when they make resolutions, eat healthy and clog up the parking lot at the gym!
Now this time, if you’d like to actually establish good habits that last longer than ICE-POCALYPSE in Atlanta, you’ll want to attend this event.
January 4th marks the 11th Annual World Hypnotism Day, and I’m holding a completely FREE hypnosis event to celebrate the occasion.
This event will include eye-opening information about hypnosis, audience participation, group hypnosis, prizes, giveaways and plenty of LAUGHS.
- Hypnosis: Facts vs Myths
- Why most New Year’s Resolutions fail (and how to make yours stick)
- How I helped Jenn Hobby — of Q100’s The Bert Show — to quit smoking, and why she’s still smoke-free 5 YEARS LATER
- Why my weight loss program — featured in Fitness Magazine — really works
- The strangest issues I’ve ever worked on with clients
- How to practice hypnosis in the comfort of your home
- How to eliminate cravings for food, cigarettes & other addictions
Benefits included to all who attend:
- Two (2) Hypnosis audio recordings available for download immediately following event ($25 value)
- Chance to win a complimentary hypnosis session ($200 value)
- A relaxing and energizing hypnosis experience to wrap up the event
- Special offers on individual hypnotherapy sessions and programs