Want your New Year’s Resolution to actually mean something for a change?
Then attend my FREE hypnosis event in celebration of the 7th Annual World Hypnotism Day – and discover how to make your resolution stick in 2011.
This event will include helpful information, audience participation, group hypnosis, prizes, giveaways and plenty of LAUGHS.
On the agenda:
- Why most New Year’s Resolutions fail (and how to make yours stick)
- How I helped Jenn Hobby — of Q100’s The Bert Show — to quit smoking
- Why my weight loss program — featured in the February 2011 issue of Fitness Magazine — really works
- Hollywood Hypno-phobia: How TV and movies promote fear of hypnosis
- The strangest issues I’ve ever worked on with clients
- How to practice hypnosis in the comfort of your home
- How to eliminate cravings for food, cigarettes & other addictions
This event will also include:
- FREE Chair Massages by Certified Massage Therapist Priscilla Hollman of the Tranquil Spirit Center
- Prizes: Sean will give away more than $2,000 worth of hypnosis sessions, CD’s & more
- More Prizes: (4) 30-min massage certificates courtesy of Priscilla Hollman
- The event will wrap up with a group hypnosis exercise for everyone in attendance.
This is a completely FREE event to promote World Hypnotism Day. It’s not a sales pitch, but all who attend will qualify for special offers on individual hypnotherapy programs as well.
This event is no risk and all reward. So grab a friend, RSVP here on meetup.com and I’ll see you on Jan 2nd!
Clinical Hypnotherapist and Founder of Pure Hypnosis, Sean Wheeler has been featured on Q100’s The Bert Show, B98.5 FM and Food Network Radio. His weight loss program will be featured in the February 2011 issue of Fitness Magazine.